September 9, 2021 - One decade... be present.

It’s been a decade since I got sick. I didn’t know then, that night, that my life was dramatically changed. I’ve done therapies, and they’ve...

April 15th, 2019 Learning to believe in myself




I'm learning -
to let go of what I can't control

that in the end, I'm responsible for myself - I want to treat others with kindness, & behave responsibly, but I'm not responsible for others... even my immediate family members ultimately can make their own choices

to, as best I can, give guidance or assistance when requested

where my efforts make a difference, for myself, & for others

to do the best I can in the moment

to take things 1 day at a time... I don't know what's going to happen... none of us does

that I'm strong - I can survive hard things, & learn from them... I've DONE this

that I want to make as much progress as I possibly can, to be as independent as possible, & yes, as cliche as it sounds, to live the best life I can

that I've come a long way, & I've still got a ways to go... hard work lies ahead

that I'm fortunate to have the opportunities I do, & it's up to me to make the most of them... & I intend to





Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 - 2019 Tamar Schwartz, Visible Person Invisible Problem (VPIP). Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.