September 9, 2021 - One decade... be present.

It’s been a decade since I got sick. I didn’t know then, that night, that my life was dramatically changed. I’ve done therapies, and they’ve...

August 10, 2020 - Healing can happen - I have to believe this, especially in dark times

 

The number of cases (5 million) & deaths (160,000) of COVID in the US is horrible, and hard to wrap my head around. It's more than 50 9/11's. Yes, I DO blame Trump for his response - it's heartbreaking and infuriating! That Americans aren't welcome elsewhere in the world is a disgrace. I thought we'd be in a different, better place by the end of the summer.


The elderly, those with compromised immune systems or other health issues, black & brown people - are all at higher risk and the Republicans have shown they simply DON'T care, and this is also a disgrace.


That wearing masks and social distancing is so politicized is beyond my comprehension. Doing these two things does NOT take away freedoms - it GIVES you freedom to have some semblance of returning to normal. Otherwise, we wait for safe, effectively distributed vaccines. I say vaccines because there may be more than one, depending on where you live.


Anyone planning to vote for Trump should be ashamed of themselves. Those of us who are voting for Biden need to say so, loud and clear! He's absolutely correct that it didn't have to get this bad.

I'm trying to hold on to the hope that like a phoenix rising out of the ashes, the US will vote Biden into the White House - and down ballot blue - and the US will heal. It will take time, but I have to believe healing can happen.


I chose the first picture above because for me, music - see the notes floating around her - is essential now. And nature. 

 

 

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 - 2019 Tamar Schwartz, Visible Person Invisible Problem (VPIP). Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.