September 9, 2021 - One decade... be present.

It’s been a decade since I got sick. I didn’t know then, that night, that my life was dramatically changed. I’ve done therapies, and they’ve...

December 11th, 2018 Positives lists... keeping track - proof of progress


List #1 was done back in October - I need to be claiming my credit, so I'm sharing it -



List #2 was created today - 



& there's 2 more to add to the list #2 -

15) rough sorting of mail that collected

16) going thru a bunch of old coupons - some recycled, some kept - this meant looking at expiration dates

17) lighting Chanukah candles

My pattern is to note positives for a few days, & then stop - I'm going to try again - I was very, very sick 7+ yrs ago, & I need to give myself credit for EVERYTHING I'm doing!

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 - 2019 Tamar Schwartz, Visible Person Invisible Problem (VPIP). Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.