September 9, 2021 - One decade... be present.

It’s been a decade since I got sick. I didn’t know then, that night, that my life was dramatically changed. I’ve done therapies, and they’ve...

September 23rd, 2018 Getting more connected...


So these are my ideas so far to try to do a bit more "out there" -

1) occasional phone calls with friends - some of whom are only online - I've gotten to know some terrific people!

2) have Ron help me look through our library newsletter, to see if there's a program the two of us can go to.

3) Actually schedule with Ron to go to the Chicago botanical garden - put it on the calendar.

4) See if there's a way for me to get involved in a Congregational club... I used to be on committees, and there might be something that would work for me.

I don't really need tons of stuff - I don't want to overwhelm myself, so one step at a time. I have a feeling starting is the hard part.


Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 - 2019 Tamar Schwartz, Visible Person Invisible Problem (VPIP). Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.